Anti-Facilitation of Tax Evasion
The Criminal Finances Act 2017, has been introduced to ensure that organisations meet the criteria for the act to be applied take necessary steps to ensure that they comply with the legislation. This 30 minute course will prepare you and your staff for ensuring that your business is compliant.
- Course overview
- What is the new offence
- How does a business commit the offence
- Examples of tax evasion
- Is the offence relevant to all businesses
- What must businesses do to comply
- What are the implications of non-compliance?
- The SIX guiding principles
- Risk Assessment
- Proportionality of risk-based prevention procedures
- Top level commitment
- Due diligence and structured risk assessment
- Communication and Training
- Monitoring and Review